Saturday 26 May 2012

4 to 6 Months Till Surgery!!!

Hello! I am excited to tell you all that I will have a new face in time to eat my Christmas dinner!

After my appointment last week I've been told I have only 2 more brace adjustments and impressions and then I meet my surgeon once more to discuss the FINAL plans for my surgery, and then I'm predicted to go under the knife between September and December!






SO! Here's a few pictures from early May, to last week with my new PINK braces - I'm told I won't be able to have a colour when I have my pre-surgery brace on so I thought I'd make the most of it.










So my underbite is fairly prominent now... I can't bite my nails at all now, and my chin seems to sick out alot more now, so I rarely keep my lips pursed >>>



So there you go!
I'm so excited, Theres finally a light at the end of the tunnel!
I'll be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment